Jacqueline D. Harris, MD, MPH
Born and raised in Macon, Georgia, Dr. Harris is a board-certified Family Physician who has practiced in the Fayette, Coweta and Fulton county areas for several years. She sees patients of all ages and has specific interests in managing diabetes, hypertension, adolescent and women’s health. Dr. Harris enjoys spending most of her days with her husband Welton and socializing with family and friends. When time allows, she also enjoys traveling, reading, raising tropical fish and playing tennis.
Education, Training & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Paine College in Augusta, GA
- Master’s of Public Health in Health Policy & Management from Emory University
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, IL
- Internship and residency training in Family Medicine at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Georgia Academy of Family Physicians and North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians